A must watch
Fun.: China Shop Interview
Click HERE to read the interview that Fun. did with ChinaShopMag.com and to see some photos of the band doing a private rooftop performance at the Hollywood Tower Penthouse in Los Angeles.
Second picture of us on bikes! First was on scooters but I like this one too.
With their new album Some Nights out today, Fun. was named MTV’s Push Artist Of The Week. Click HERE to check out their feature on MTV.com and look for more from Fun. on MTV all week long!
I like this picture
Fun. Some Nights Out Now!
The new album Some Nights from Fun. is out today! Click HERE to download it for only $8.99 on iTunes! There are a lot of other ways you can get your hands on the album so check out some of the featured outlets below to find the one that’s best for you:
- iTunes: $8.99 for release week
- Best Buy: $7.99 through 2/25
- Target: $9.99 this week
- Hot Topic: $8.99 this week
- Spotify: stream the album with track-by-track commentary
- Fueled By Ramen: get the album on vinyl or with a t-shirt
Which ever option you choose, make sure you pick up a copy of this amazing new album. We can’t wait to hear what you think about it!
The day is finally here.
Fun. is up for The Breaking Woodie Award at this year’s mtvU Woodies. You can vote for them by clicking HERE!
We need you to vote daily, and get all your friends, followers, and even people outside your network to vote also.
Log in HERE to find the new Fun. Woodie Street Team Mission. There you will find all the information you need to help us promote and get more people to vote!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how to find the complete mission!
Cool! Please vote!
Some friends of mine have started an amazing company. It’s a music service that bundles 10 albums together and lets you buy them for $15 total. It’s called soundsupply and you can see what it’s all about here:
Here’s why I like this idea so much.
1. Every album in the world is available for free online nowadays, if you’re willing to hunt for it. But when EVERYTHING is free, it’s tough to narrow it down to a handful of new choices. I have this problem with Spotify - when you have access to every album, how do you know what to listen to? I’ve stared for hours waiting to type something into the search bar.
The infinite access means we still depend on word of mouth, or blogs, to hear new bands. The albums in each Soundsupply bundle are chosen by people who know music. Albums you might be curious about already are grouped with other albums they think you might be interested in.
It’s kind of like having a wise buddy tell you which of Noam Chomsky’s books will blow your mind. Or which Tom Waits albums were really heartbreaking. Or which Mountain Dew spinoffs are great and which taste like vomit.
2. It’s a crazy good deal. 10 entire albums for $15.
3. COLUMBUS is in the first package! So even if you have it already, it’s a good time to buy again to hear all the other fantastic albums with which it’s bundled.
That link again is:
Thanks! And if you feel so inclined, please tell your friends!